Thursday 6 February 2014

Acknowledge, Accept, Allow

I acknowledge where I am in this moment

I accept where I am in this moment

I allow things to flow as they will in this moment.....

Some long held beliefs have been bugging me
* Making money is important
* Creating BIG change in many people is important
* Helping others is important
* Multitasking is possible

So I have been feeling them, sitting with them and now writing about them to see what transpires. Making money is NOT important for me, allowing abundance to flow, YES, and this happens when blockages are released and intentions are set in line with core values. Money simply comes and goes along with happiness, sadness.......and ALL the many areas of being human. Money is energy, it is not needed by itself, it comes with positive vibes of living a life from my own inner truth.

Creating BIG change in others lives I no longer believe IS possible. The only way I can create change is by being myself, delving deep within to reach for the authentic me, from this comes inner change and others may suit these ideas , see and hear a position they agree with others may not. Individuals choose the change they need in their lives.

Helping others is important YES as long as I am in alignment with the moment. I need to balance my energy, listen to my body and its needs and helping others will come naturally as we humans love each others company (well mostly :))

Multitasking is possible, no longer feels right for me. It still happens in my life for sure, with two small people and a myriad of projects on the go. I simply, in this moment believe it is difficult to do justice to any one thing if i am juggling a few things.....

So what does this look like for my reality?

Learning more about how abundance energy looks like for me, living more sustainably and not feeling tied to the "system" and all the obligations this brings. Looking at needs versus wants and motivation behind wants. Listening to my inner truth and wisdom, knowing that my truth will bring what ever it brings as long as I follow my heart great things happen in the form of special moments that I can only appreciate by living in the moment and focussing on the present happening. Whether that be doing the dishes to keep order in our home, or working with a group of children on a project, cooking a nourishing meal or gardening to create the food for our meals. Knowing what I love to do and doing it, taking a rest when my body asks, connecting to nature in a way that nourishes my soul xx


No comments:

Post a Comment